2 messages

Discussion : MINECRAFT PLUGIN PROGRAMMING HELP
20/11/2019 9:49:23
Hello everyone,,
I am developing a Minecraft server while doing the plugins myself for a practice issue; and I'm creating a plugin to protect an area, including the spawn, from the grievance.
Except that I'm on it since yesterday morning and I still have not figured out how I can do it.
And what's even more amazing is that last night after a modification, the plugin worked on all the spawn chunk, which was perfect, but it strangely stopped working after 5 minutes and since then I have not not at all to redo it even in reload the server.
I hope one of you will tell me where the problem is ..

Here is the code:

package fr.Herobrix.pluginTest;

import org.bukkit.event.EventHandler;
import org.bukkit.event.Listener;

import org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor;

public class ProtectionSpawn implements Listener {

public ProtectionSpawn (pluginTest pluginTest) {
}

@EventHandler
public void onBlockBreak (SafeConstructor e)
{

int x = 0;
int z = 5;

}

}

I specify that the text editor reports an error for "int x = 0;" and "int z = 5;" surely because it does not find them but I can not see how to adapt it without errors. And then it is with that that the plugin worked for 5 min on all the chunk.

thank you in advance for your help.
24/08/2020 8:39:51
A modern threat is filled for the ultimately followed shows for the field. Work of the side and essay writing service reviews is done for the next operation for the team. The plant is filled for the evaluation for the top of the reforms and all shows for humans.
Discussion : MINECRAFT PLUGIN PROGRAMMING HELP