6 messages

Discussion : Creating private seed and/or QR code
15/02/2020 11:44:01  (edited: 19/02/2020 14:08:48)
Hi
I wanted to test out the mobile wallet and since I have a desktop wallet it would serve as a backup on top of my saved Json file backup.
However, when I go to the desktop wallet I can only export it by saving the Json file. I want access to my private seed and the QR c
showboxode for it.
Not a crazy question since the mobile wallet offers to import it thro speed test ugh those things.
Any easy way to do this? Will it be added to both wallets as a way of extracting usps tracking your private seed to store backups?
Any help is appreciated. Obviously not a priority, but I imagine other people will run into this too in the future. Google and Duckduckgo didn't come up with anything usefull.
02/07/2020 9:04:29
Private seed and QR code production can be made through the arts among the performing arts to have on it. Mini craft has some star bound functions that were on wise essays this was the company that has some worth among the international community to work on it.
09/07/2020 12:42:24
This user is currently banned.
31/07/2020 14:43:39
This user is currently banned.
04/08/2020 8:47:16
Trying to make things right between us
And now it's all good baby
fireboy and watergirl
16/10/2020 16:24:25
Creating a private seed is a good option. It opens lots of opportunities. One of the opportunities is to help society. You can always place your investment to the world and be sure it will pay back you twice more. I have become a member of a social organization recently. Here is my national honor society essay I wrote for http://writology.com/blog/national-honor-society-essay-example.html to describe my attitude, abilities, skills and plans for future.
Discussion : Creating private seed and/or QR code