Discussion : Ports
17/09/2017 20:47:26
English:
I'm sorry for my English, I'm Spanish.
I have a problem with my VPS, the problem is that I have my minecraft network hosted in VPS (/ home /) and when I restart BungeeCord I get port 25565 (or another port) is already in use and will not let me start a certain server (this happens to all the servers), then I have to change the ports, modify the config.yml of the BungeeCord ... And the problem is that I do not have any server with port 25565, but when I enter into minecraft and in the list multiplayer income IPVPS: 25565 I have a server, but I have not created it, and I searched the entire system, but I can not find it, why is this?

Fr:
Je suis désolé pour mon anglais, je suis espagnol.
J'ai un problème avec mon VPS, le problème, c'est que j'ai mon réseau Minecraft hébergé dans VPS (/ home /) et lorsque je redémarre BungeeCord, je reçois le port 25565 (ou un autre port) (cela arrive à tous les serveurs), donc je l'ai Modifiez les ports, modifiez le config.yml du BungeeCord ... Et le problème, c'est que je n'ai pas de serveur avec le port 25565, mais lorsque je entre dans Minecraft et dans la liste des revenus multijoueurs IPVPS: 25565, je dois le serveur, mais pas Je l'ai créé, et j'ai cherché tout le système, mais je ne le trouve pas,
20/09/2017 15:02:36
Greetings to you,
Did you manage to solve your problem?

Kbt.
19/08/2020 8:43:26
You should better ask from the organizer or from a team member of the company who works there. And If you want to improve your English you can check https://essay-reviewer.com/topessaywriting-org-review/ here not only you can make your English better but can learn more new words.
20/08/2020 9:07:47  (édité: 20/08/2020 9:08:09)
I see you standing there. And all I can think run 3
09/10/2020 22:49:08
Cet utilisateur est actuellement banni.
Discussion : Ports

Connectez-vous pour répondre à ce message