Discussion : The press release doesn't state
12/12/2020 7:07:37
The preview I read was touting the sidelines as much improved. I read that too but in the trailer that premiered this afternoon, it looks dead. I'm beyond the point of committing Madden the benefit of the doubt. It is not laziness, it's greed. Instead of EA correctly investing the funds required for Madden to become an authentic great match, they opt to line their pockets. I do not blame themif they believe that they'll make more money by not investing it in Madden, and relying upon the rubes who purchase the sport every year(regardless of quality), then more power to them. I want a fantastic soccer game to playwith, however there is ZERO fucking chance I purchase a soccer match of the caliber that Madden was for the past couple of years. Bc a dead sideline is what's important!! Not gameplay!

Why make excuses for the developers? Does PC get the following Gen upgrade? No way lmao, if they don't that is absurd. I believe its dumb too lol but that really is my source on it. The press release doesn't state they won't, however it does specifically say"next gen consoles" with no mention of PC. Feels like something EA would do. Surely they'll clarify it someplace soon. They did the same to get FIFA 14 at 2013. The next-gen variant (to be fair, it had been better for a number of reasons) was only accessible on PS4 and Xbox One. PC did did not see parity until the following calendar year. This is hilarious. So, so, so EA of them. The press release doesn't state that they won't. Your source unfortunately says"These features, however, will simply be in the PlayStation 5 and Xbox collection X versions of Madden NFL 21, not the Windows PC version."

Let's us to read Mut 21 coins information on mmoexp
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords
Discussion : The press release doesn't state

Connectez-vous pour répondre à ce message