Discussion : The main issue is attempting to do anything
10/03/2021 6:09:17
Although this will be the third scourge invasion longtime players of WoW will have seen, it's only the next time Blizzard has done a zombie infestation too. The infestation is simple because NPC zombies will attack and may cause players to acquire a debuff on these, which, when it reaches zero, will subsequently turn the participant into a zombie and infect other players. Additionally, there are plagued roaches, which, when they are murdered, will also lead to the player who killed it getting the infected debuff. As a zombie, players receive an entirely new set of skills to use, and it can be a good deal of fun running amok in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Obviously, when most of this went live on the PTR, it caused no lack of consternation among players.

The main issue is attempting to do anything that isn't the zombie infestation gets hard to perform, mainly because player zombies like to hangout at quest givers and other spots where plenty of gamers tend to gather. Because this event also will come with a whole questline that takes place in the zones around Stormwind and Orgrimmar, there's ample opportunity to camp outside and potentially infect as many players as possible. However, one positive shift in the previous time the zombie infestation occurred is that Blizzard appears to have made it more difficult to spread it to the rest of Azeroth. One of the first things I did when I got infected was to hearth to Dalaran, but once I arrived, I wasn't infected anymore. However, I managed to take it to Boralus via using the portal site in the mage tower, so it is not a perfect program yet.

The main point to understand is two separate events are going on. There is the scourge invasion as well as the questline, which requires players to Icecrown and sends players on a goose hunt for Nathanos. Then there is the zombie infestation, which adds just a small PvP aspect for everything. It isn't surprising some folks would want to get involved in the first event but not the second, as not everyone enjoys PvP or using their class and race skills taken away and replaced by other skills. Blizzard could make the infestation only active for one of those weeks of the invasion, however, that is no fun for anyone who misses that week and would want to engage. Honestly, the best solution likely would be to leverage the Warmode system. An infestation is basically a PvP event anyways, so being able to opt-in with Warmode makes sense. Even doing something at which for most of the invasion, players had to opt into the infestation by choosing Warmode, but then at the last week, until Shadowlands fell, the infestation would affect everyone, would probably be the optimal solution.
Let's us to read mywowgold information on mywowgold
Discussion : The main issue is attempting to do anything

Connectez-vous pour répondre à ce message