Discussion : Instructions pour la collecte de l'Oeuf de dragon
17/05/2021 9:43:08
I was playing with my companions in an endurance worker (Bedrock Edition). We just finished killing the main dragon, so I had the dragon egg in my hiding place when I unintentionally fell into the void at the end. After a lot of abuse against me, we chose to set up a Wither in the End measure. We tried to get him in through the end door to locate him, but the only thing we got was to drop her off. A few days from that point, we killed the Ender dragon again only to find that he had lost 12000Xp as well as the time egg in time. How was it? What we fixed is that the game knows how often the Mythic Beast has been summoned by counting the extent of the gateways of end that are dynamic at that time. So since we broke the existing door he is interestingly considering killing the dragon and it gave us a spicy egg. To sum up,(by bringing in a Wither or similarly by breaking the bedrock) before killing any. another. mythical beast. In case someone could try this in Java Eddition, please randomly say it works in the remarks below as well. to get another egg (in case you lose it) or get a next one, you have to break the end walkway (by bringing in a Wither or similarly by smashing the bedrock) before killing another. mythical beast. In case someone could try this in Java Eddition, please randomly say it works in the remarks below as well. to get another egg (in case you lose it) or get a next one, you have to break the end walkway (by bringing in a Wither or similarly by smashing the bedrock) before killing another. mythical beast. In case someone could try this in Java Eddition, please randomly say it works in the remarks below as well.
17/06/2021 10:45:42
This is a great little post with some valuable tips. I totally agree. The way you bring passion and engagement into the things you do can really change your outlook on live.
friday night funkin
Discussion : Instructions pour la collecte de l'Oeuf de dragon

Connectez-vous pour répondre à ce message