Discussion : How will you say it.(grammar)
07/03/2022 18:58:31
I took this sentence from one place: "Then Tom put the pieces of meat on a wire and turned them over the fire." Can I change it these ways:
"Then Tom took a wire through the pieces of meat and turned them over the fire."
"Then Tom put a wire through the pieces of meat and turned them over the fire."
The point is that I want to use prep. "through" to accent the act of pin. Does the second and third seem natural?
08/03/2022 7:46:11  (édité: 08/03/2022 7:46:57)
It's ideal for official emails or college projects. Errors in punctuation should be corrected. Errors in grammar should be avoided at all costs. Quickly locate and add sources. Any Text Can Be Easily Improved. Improve your word selection. Writing Assistant powered by AI. Grammarly Premium and Grammarly Business are two services offered by Grammarly. Royal Assignment Help is a low cost pay for assignments in the United Kingdom that provides excellent results. We created a price structure that is geared to the needs of our writers.
08/03/2022 11:55:48
This one, "Then Tom pulled the wire through the pieces of meat and flipped them over the fire," was the one I liked best, and I think it's safe to say so. Recently I was looking at grammarly review (a site for grammar). Might be worth checking there and trying this site out at the same time, since I have my doubts about it
27/03/2022 18:31:52
great!
Discussion : How will you say it.(grammar)

Connectez-vous pour répondre à ce message