- After the grant of license, surveillance is carried out by BIS through visits during which, the BIS officer :
- Verifies operation of licence as per duly accepted STI;
- Carries out testing in the factory;
- Collects production & dispatch details of the standard marked goods
- Draws sample(s) for independent testing in BIS/BIS recognized labs; etc.
- Samples are also collected by BIS from the market for testing as part of market surveillance.
Learn more about FMCS Registration Guidelines, Procedure and legal help.